Travel Taipei farther and richer!
Do you know what are the travel expenses in touring Taipei, Taiwan?
Are your tourist Taiwan dollar enough?
What are the expenses you’ll meet in your trip in Taipei, Taiwan? What are the different areas that will need your precious Taiwan dollar?
Have you missed out these Taipei travel expenses – so essential in your trip?
1. Travel expense from Taiwan Airport to Taipei city!
A first Taipei travel expense – getting from airport to town.
1. Travel from airport to Taipei Main Station (downtown Taipei) via shuttle bus, then a short (less than 10 minutes) taxi trip to your hotel.
A one-way ride from airport to Taipei city with either 1 of the 2 shuttle bus services costs an estimated TWD130 per adult. The taxi ride to your hotel is often within TWD110 to TWD180 range.
2. Travel from airport to downtown Taipei hotel in a taxi. A typical Taipei taxi ride will cost around TWD1200, subject to traffic condition. 😉
You can also arrange your own taxi ride from airport, with your Taipei hotel, or other local sources.
Whether by shuttle bus or taxi, be sure to include 2-way transport fare in your Taipei travel expense.
2. Taipei hotel stay!
A big Taipei travel expense – where you are staying in.
Often, travelers to Taipei, Taiwan enjoy staying in the many ubiquitous 3-stars hotels found in Taipei city.
Check out these popular hotel choices (from 2-stars and above) in 3 Taipei city locations Taiwan visitors love to stay in:
1. Taipei Main Station;
Other than hotels, minsus or homestays are also popular, especially with travelers on tight budget. For a 3-star hotel in say, Ximending area, a night stay is around TWD1200 per adult in a single room suite.
Refer to your hotel for exact hotel room rates. Multiply your hotel rate with the number of days of your stay for your hotel expense.
3. Touring Taipei city via EasyCard!
A great way to get around Taipei city – this is another Taipei travel expense.
Tour the popular scenic spots and tourist attractions using Taipei MRT! Buy an EasyCard, use this card to travel within Taipei via the MRT, take city bus..
3 fun money ideas about EasyCard:
1. Pay TWD500 for a single EasyCard. Buy at any Taipei MRT station, or convenience stores.
2. TWD100 is as refundable deposit. TWD400 is value inside EasyCard for travel use.
3. Top up extra value (from TWD100 value each top-up) to increase value for your use. Top up card value at any Taipei MRT station, or convenience stores.
Let’s say, for a 5-day travel within Taipei you’ll need a value of estimated TWD600 in your EasyCard – per traveler.
Be sure to include this EasyCard as a necessary Taipei travel expense.
Plan and work well these essential Taipei travel expenses – and go farther in your Taipei Taiwan tour!