3 popular night markets in Taipei City!
If you can only visit 1 Taiwanese night market in Taipei City, which will it be?
Taipei City the capital of Taiwan alone, has her good share of night markets.
This is not counting the night markets popular in New Taipei City (Taipei county) and adjacent Keelung City!
Since you tourists will often transit over, or travel within Taipei City, visiting the thriving Taiwanese night markets in the city is a great way to experience Taiwan!
3 most popular Taipei city night markets!
Which are the top 3 Taiwanese night markets in Taipei City?
Check out these 3 night markets I have selected. For their unique character, crowds and vibe.
• Feel free to pick your favourite Taipei City night market.
• This 3 night markets are ranked by name only—NOT in order of popularity!
Linjiang Street Night Market!
Linjiang (Tonghua) the night market for locals and visitors!
• Taiwanese eats for the visitors and household stuff for locals.
• City location right in Daan district, Taipei City!
• Nearest Taipei MRT station: Liuzhangli.
Raohe Night Market!
Raohe the first tourist night market has not lost her charms!
• Very much easy-to-navigate streets of Taiwanese foods.
• In the vicinity of Wufenpu Apparel Wholesale Centre.
• Nearest Taipei MRT station is Houshanpi (walking distance to Wufenpu). Or Songshan Railway station (5 minutes walk to Raohe).
Shilin Night Market!
Shilin the most publicized and hyped up night market in Taipei City?
• Shilin may just also be the most “touristy” Taiwan night market!
• Streets to eat, shop, play games. And a new building with food court basement.
• Nearest Taipei MRT station: Jiantan.
Top 3 night markets in Taipei City—which had you enjoyed most?