New Year Eve Countdown Taipei 101 – Party Details!
2014 New Year’s Eve Countdown party and fireworks at Taipei 101!
In mere days, 2013 will be over – we will welcome in 2014!
Catch these fun facts of Taipei 101 New Year’s Eve Countdown celebration:
• An estimated 1 million people is expected to revel in this biggest party at Taipei City, Taiwan!
• CNN rated this Countdown firework show at Taipei 101 as one of the top 10 places to usher in 2014!
• The fireworks show will be 30 seconds longer than before – in 2014 Countdown party!
Check out Taipei 101 New Year Eve Countdown Party:
2014 Theme: “Taipei, always more delights!”
Day: 31 December, 2013 to January 1, 2014.
Place: Citizen Square in front of Taipei City Hall.
Time: 7:00PM to 01:00AM.
• Stage performances.
• Countdown to the New Year.
• 3D digital special effects show.
• Fireworks display – 218 seconds long!
• More stage performances by singers and celebrities.
Admission is free.
Taipei New Year’s Eve Countdown FAQs?
For frequently-asked questions such as transport info, safety, guest list and more, I can best link you to TVBS’s official website for the Countdown party.
For more tips (such as top hotels with Taipei 101 views, free public viewing spots and etc), be sure you check out these fun links below!